Credit hire – experience in this industry is ESSENTIAL.
£18K – £22K depending on experience – Full Time – Permanent – 20 days holiday plus bank holidays – Full training provided – Home based working, (MUST be available for a two-week training period in Harrogate, North Yorkshire).
Monday to Friday, 35 hours/week EARLY MORNINGS from 3.00am – 11.00am OR 1.00am – 9.00am. These hours are essential as they coordinate with their Australian office and customer base.
Our client are the largest provider of credit hire and accident replacement vehicles in Australia.
Due to expansion of services, they are looking for a Credit Hire Administrator to join their team. This is an exciting time to join an award-winning company that invests in its staff and believes in creating opportunities for personal development.
The main duties of a Credit Hire Administrator are:
• Taking inbound calls from referred customers who require a replacement vehicle after a breakdown or accident.
• Processing claims.
• Responding to all customer queries in a welcoming, positive and professional manner, providing a first class customer support service.
• Understanding customer needs and requirements, working to exceed these at all times.
• Taking customer information and adding it accurately to an in house system.
• Liaising with third party companies.
• Offering guidance and support to customers ensuring they are well informed and valued at every stage.
• Handling all issues/complaints in a timely and sensitive manner, ensuring a successful outcome.
The ideal Credit Hire Administrator MUST have experience in credit hire or motor accident insurance claims.
You will have excellent listening and verbal/written communication skills coupled with strong organisation and IT experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY TODAY! Immediate starts are available.