FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A TOP EMPLOYER IN THE HARROGATE AREA!
£23K – £27K – Permanent – Full Time – Monday to Friday, 37.5 hrs. Flexible home/office working pattern to be agreed with the team.
Excellent benefits including – Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, 22 days holiday, (rising to a maximum of 27 with length of service) plus bank holidays, Retail Discount Card, Product Discounts, Car Salary Exchange, On-site Parking and more!
Our client is an industry leader in their sector.
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing Executive to manage and lead digital marketing activities across the business. Key duties will include:
• Assist in the formulation and deployment of digital marketing strategies
• Management of the website, CMS, ecommerce platforms. Including content and page creation, website updates, improving user journey, engagement and conversion rate optimisations.
• Management of all digital channels, ongoing activity and associated marketing agencies and suppliers.
• Graphic design and content creation. Develop, design, create and edit new and existing on and offline content, including video. Supporting the in-house graphic designer with internal requests.
• Manage, plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media channels.
• Create, manage and distribute email marketing activity, including monthly sector emails, online newsletters and promotional emails.
• Manage, optimise and improve the You Tube channel, Google Business Listings and grow customer reviews online.
• Work alongside marketing agencies to improve SEO and organic search rankings.
• Manage, plan and promote digital webinars to various sectors.
• Management of brand presence on partner, industry and 3rd party websites to support awareness and lead generation.
• Manage event attendance and digital presence.
• Measure and report the performance of digital campaigns to assess ROI.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive MUST have:
• Proven digital marketing experience.
• A strong understanding of Google Marketing Platform including Analytics, Optimise, Search Console, Tag Manager, Ads and Data Studio.
• Knowledge of marketing tools such as SEMRush, Unbounce, Moz, Xenu, Microsoft Dynamics, Dotmailer and AutopilotHQ.
• The ability to create content and artwork using Adobe Suite, In Design, Illustrator or similar
• Experience managing campaigns, email and social activity, PPC and SEO and measuring ROI
• Strong copywriting skills with a high standard of written English
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW!