Finance Assistant – Entry Level. AAT Study Support.
£17.3K – Full Time – Permanent – Company Pension – Profit Share – Life Cover – Healthcare Cover – Cycle to Work – 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day with each year of service to 26 days plus bank holidays – Free Onsite Parking.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest and most successful Multi-Channel retailers.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful Finance Assistant:
1. Must have some basic, recent finance work experience.
2. Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
3. Must have excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
4. Must be highly literate and articulate in written and verbal communication.
5. Excellent numeracy skills.
Key Duties of the Finance Assistant:
• Posting and processing payment of purchase ledger invoices and credit/debit notes ensuring company approval and sign off procedures are followed.
• Ensuring supplier payments are made according to payment terms.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements to ensure purchase ledger is accurate and up to date.
• Ensuring system entries are correctly coded on a nominal/analysis code level to ensure accuracy within Profit and Loss statements and the Balance sheet.
• Production and upkeep of business expense spreadsheets/reports.
• Upkeep of the Access Dimensions finance system.
• To be first point of contact for purchase ledger enquiries and assist with other internal and external financial queries.
• To communicate and engage with key stakeholders across the company to obtain all expense receipts for reconciliation and audit purposes.
• To ensure the accuracy and integrity of data and information processing and reporting.
• To prepare and develop reports and assist in additional tasks and projects to support the business as required.
• To ensure adequate audit trails are in place and are utilised to allow for sufficient reconciliations and explanations of management financial information.
Own transport would be beneficial although the office is based on a public transport route.
Click APPLY NOW not to miss out, opportunities like these do not stay around long!