Lettings Negotiator – Harrogate
£23K basic + Commission, (Uncapped) – Full Time – Permanent – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am – 5pm – Auto Enrolment Pension – 21 days holiday plus bank holidays – Full Training.
Due to continued success, our client, a successful and established Lettings Agency, are seeking a Lettings Negotiator to work as part of an established and busy team. They have properties over North, West and South Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator who is looking to progress their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.
• Dealing with enquiries, registering applicants and arranging viewings
• Carrying out viewings
• Agreeing property lets with Landlords and Applicants
• Processing tenancy applications and conduct referencing, keeping landlords and applicants informed of progress at all times
• Prepare tenancy agreements and pre-tenancy paperwork
• Ensure post tenancy set-up admin work is completed
• Maintain good relations with clients, customers and contractors
• Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times
• Assist in the day to day operation of the rentals department
The ideal Lettings Negotiator would have:
• Experience working as a Lettings Negotiator, or similar
• Knowledge of the residential lettings market
• Experience of delivering excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience managing their own workload and a busy diary
• A full, valid UK driving licence. A car is available for work purposes.