Payroll Coordinator – £22K – £24K – Full Time, (37.5hours/week) – Permanent – Harrogate – 22 days holiday plus bank holidays – Life Assurance x3 Salary – Auto Enrolment Pension – Free On-site Parking.
Our client is a well-established, reputable and leading player in the hire industry.
They are a highly regarded local employer, who offer a friendly and supportive work environment, evidenced by the length of service of employees.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working as part of a team, key duties of the Payroll Coordinator include:
• Managing payroll for 500 – 600 monthly paid employees end to end
• Maintenance of all payroll information for starters, leavers, amendments, absence, overtime, deductions
• Manage the shared payroll inbox
• Produce and run all month end processes – P45’s, RTI balance, Pension etc
• Liaise and resolve employee payroll queries
• Assist in year-end tasks
Payroll Coordinator Specification:
The ideal Payroll Controller MUST:
• Have payroll experience – ideally managing a large payroll from end to end
• Have solid IT skills, Microsoft Word, (letter, mail merge, tables and reports) and Excel, (creation and manipulation of spreadsheets, data sort, formulas)
• Experience of Payroll systems, SAGE Payroll is ideal but not essential
• Attention to detail and be able to prioritise own workload
• Be able to work as part of a team and build good relationships
APPLY NOW not to miss out on this opportunity!