SENIOR ESTIMATOR/PRE – CONTRACT QS.
Please apply to speak about salary information.
Due to continued growth, our client are looking to recruit a Senior Estimator or Pre-Contract QS.
Key duties of the Senior Estimator/Pre-Contracts QS are:
• Producing accurate quotations using the current procedures and submit quotations on time, ability to undertake take off from drawings/plans and produce bill of quantities to client’s satisfaction.
• Ensure information provided to allow the quote register and tender settlement sheet information to be completed for every tender submitted.
• Chase tenders submitted to determine who was successful and if our price was competitive.
• Managing relationships with customers to build customer relations and post relevant comments onto commercial diaries.
• Ensuring all contract hand over information is completed accurately and passed to the relevant department on time.
• Contribution of management information for review at monthly meetings.
• Undertake any other reasonable tasks or duties as requested by management.
• Post tender negotiation / analysis in preparation for entering new contracts.
• Analysis and pricing of scheme work within existing frameworks.
• Checking of measures against bills, drawings, specifications to ensure adherence and to identify risks and / or opportunities.
The ideal Senior Estimator/Pre-Contracts QS:
• As a minimum, this position requires commercial and contract awareness as well as Health and Safety and environmental awareness. JCT, ICE, NEC awareness preferred.
• A CSCS Card is required. Full Clean Driving Licence.
• Qualifications and / or Experience in the Soft Landscaping, Grounds Maintenance / Vegetation Management, Fencing industry is preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of effective customer care.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills, be a team player and have good communication and computer skills particularly Word, Excel.
• Flexibility to work some evenings and occasional weekends.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity.