£22K – £24K – Full Time – Permanent – Company Pension – Profit Share – Life Cover – Healthcare Cover – Cycle to Work – 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day with each year of service to 26 days plus bank holidays – Free Onsite Parking.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest and most successful Multi-Channel retailers.
The main purpose of the Merchandise Sales Analyst role is to provide focused support to the B2B Sales Team by planning, managing and analysing merchandise and sales information.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful Merchandise Sales Analyst:
1. Must have worked in a similar role, i.e. analysing and forecasting from and with sales data. If your industry background is merchandise in a multi-channel retail environment, this would be highly beneficial but not essential.
2. Must have strong computer literacy – specifically in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
3. Mush have excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise, manage various projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
4. Must be highly literate and articulate in written and verbal communication.
Key Duties of the Merchandise Sales Analyst:
• Review retailer intake plans and identify opportunities and variances to existing forecast plans.
• Building sales forecasts and holding regular meetings with B2B team to present and review.
• Uploading forecasts to internal systems.
• Managing the stock flow, alerting all sales teams to potential interruptions to supply.
• Managing B2B orders – working closely with Warehousing & Logistics team as well as communicating order updates to retailer merchandising teams.
• Co-ordinating and following DI & FOB orders, identifying new order requirements.
• Together with the Merchandiser review purchase orders and lead times.
• Highlighting stock opportunities & challenges to B2B team.
• Create detailed graphs and tables to display current and forecast sales performance.
• Product set up and maintenance on internal sales and forecasting systems.
• Uploading B2B sales information to internal systems.
• Completing and distributing B2B sales reports with detailed analysis.
• Analysing internal and external data to identify sales trends.
Own transport would be beneficial although the office is based on a public transport route.
Click APPLY NOW not to miss out, opportunities like these do not stay around long!